Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.app360.my.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal Information We Collect
• In order for us to provide you with the best possible Products and/or Services and to operate in an efficient and effective manner, we need to collect relevant personal information from you or your customers. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
• Sensitive information such as name, company name, identification supporting documents (ID number including NRIC, passport number, or company registration number), date of birth, gender, race or religion.
• Contact information such as current private and/or business address, telephone or mobile phone number, fax number, email address and physical address.
• Payment information such as your credit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date and other bank account details.
• The status of the Products and/or Services you have acquired from us.
• Usage of the Products and/or Service (for example the website that you are hosting and/or blasting message send out or receive).
• Recording of calls to our help desk, LiveChat chats you have had with our operators and/or Tickets you have placed for our service enhancement and improvement.
• For general web browsing, although no personal data is revealed to us, certain technical and statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider such as cookies, IP address, the time, date and duration of visit.
• We collect information about your use of our websites from cookies. Cookies are electronic packets of information stored on your computer and used by websites to keep track of visitors and registered users, and this is one of the methods of uniquely tracking visitors for different purposes. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used to access the website. You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you are concerned, you can change your browser setting either to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, rejection of cookies may affect your use of our website and you will not be able to take advantage of all the features presented on our website.
Tracking and Analytics
• We may also utilise “analysing cookies” to track activities and visits from campaigns. Pixel tags and cookies may be used in our website or system to measure the effectiveness of our analysing efforts. Please note that we are using a third-party service to send you emails that you have agreed to receive. These emails contain special tracking that helps us provide more focused marketing communications to you. We will utilise your information on aggregated statistics or analytics basis for activities-based and transactional data, without identify you and your customers as an individual.
Links or Embedded Content to Third Party Websites
• Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we collect personal information
• We may collect personal information directly from your authorised representatives, or from publicly available sources:
• When you communicate with us (for example when you submit a contact form on our website, or when you contact us for any enquiries by phone, LiveChat or ticketing system).
• When you subscribe to a specific Product and/or Service on our website.
• When you register an account on our website.
• When you or your customer participate in any of our surveys.
• When you or your customer participate in any competitions, contests or loyalty programs run/organised by us.
• When you commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider/business partner)
• When you visit any of our offices.
• When you visit or browse our websites.
• When you lodge a complaint with us.
• When you provide feedback to us.
• When you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with. We may also collect information from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
How long we retain your data
• For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their login name). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
• We will retain your personal information in compliance with this Policy and/or the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with APPPAY for the duration of your relationship with us. We are required to keep this information as it may be necessary to protect the interests of APPPAY and/or its customers. Therefore, we reserve the right to keep your personal information when it is required by the law and/or by APPPAY’s relevant policies.
How we use you and your customer information
• To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or industry codes that applies to us.
• To verify identity.
• To assess and process application(s) /request(s) for our Products and/or Services.
• To provide the Products and/or Services you have requested.
• To administer and manage the Products and/or Services we provide (including charging, billing, facilitating payments and collecting debts).
• To investigate and resolve any service issues, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that submit to us regarding our network, Products and Services.
• To assess and/or verify credit worthiness.
• To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
• To engage in business transactions in respect of Products and/or Services to be offered and provided.
• To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you.
• To help us monitor and improve the performance of our Products and Services, our customer service teams and our website.
• To maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
• To manage staff training and quality assurance.
• To notify about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and/or Services.
• To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you and your customers as an individual.
• To analyse statistical data from website and system analytics.
• To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research).
• To investigate, respond to, or defend claims made against, or involving APP360.
• To maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes.
• Tor any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
Our Contact Details
Telephone: 03-5887 5911
Address: 9-4 Jalan Kenari 19a, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Selangor, Malaysia